8th – 12th Grades
For high school foreign language credit and LAHHS diploma
Our traditional WASC-accredited LAHHS program is an attractive addition to any college application includes full participation on Sundays and one weekday a week. Participants receive a Hebrew High School graduate diploma, High school foreign language credit and much more.
- High School Foreign Language Credits
- Hebrew language tracked classes
- Hebrew Language elective choices
- Academic Judaic elective choices
- Fun general elective choices
- Shabbaton retreats
- Israel Partnership Program
For high school foreign language credit
This exciting new program is made possible by The Ellie and Mark Lainer Family Foundation.
Our NEWEST program is offered on weekdays only and is combined with an online learning component. Great option for self-disciplined students who already have busy extracurricular schedules and want to improve their Hebrew and stay connected to Jewish peers.
- Modern Hebrew language skill acquisition
- Biblical Hebrew
- High School Foreign Language Credit
- Supplemental online sessions
- Weekday classes at select branches in the City or Valley
- WASC-accredited online learning component
Why LA Hebrew High?
Learn to Read, Write & Speak Hebrew
Earn High School Foreign Language Credits
Get an edge on your college applications
Attend Branches in convenient locations in City & Valley
Connect with Jewish teens and build lifelong friendships
Participate in engaging, experiential Hebrew language and Judaic education
Join the LAHHS Partnership group and take part in a unique, guided trip to Israel and have the opportunity to Host Israeli teenagers in your home
Attend weekend shabbatonim and trips with visiting Israeli teens
Participate in meaningful discussions about God, Judaism, Jewish history, culture, tradition and more
Learn what is going on in the Middle East and how to advocate for Israel
Enroll in a wide selection of cultural fun electives, including Krav Maga, Israeli dance, Judaic art and more