The mission of Los Angeles Hebrew High School is to provide text-based Jewish education, to significantly contribute to the intellectual, emotional, social, and religious growth of post bar/bat mitzvah students and to enhance their lives through an appreciation of lifelong Jewish learning and living.
- Emphasizing competency in Hebrew language and literature
- Advancing the study of primary Jewish texts – biblical, rabbinic, philosophical, historical and ethical
- Fostering a love and appreciation for the State of Israel and its people
- Teaching and modeling the principles and traditions of Judaism
- Promoting Jewish learning and dialogue between students and inspiring educators
- Providing opportunities for peer interaction and the nurturing of friendships among students throughout greater Los Angeles
- Promoting the study of Zionism and the history of Israel, and making a connection to the people of Israel